Friday, April 12, 2013

Words


I joined a program last time and right after the speaker ended his speech, I stood up to get a better seat then I saw a sister crying on her friend's shoulder. I was wondering what made her crying. Was something happened to her family? Did she just receive bad news or what? I couldn't bear it then I approached them and asked what happened?

Her friend said. "She is touched."

I tried to recall what the speaker had delivered and none words of him would make me cry as she did. Nothing would make me feel touched as she felt. I realize that we think any word we say or share is just nothing, it is just biasa-biasa aje, words that have come across our ears many times. In and out. It stops us from conveying good words even a word. But, in fact Allah knows, perhaps there will be a person who will benefit and feel touched with our biasa-biasa words and he/she might change and become a better person and you, get the ajr (reward) without you realize it. Lumayan!
Allahua'lam..:)

May Allah grant and put wisdom and understanding in our word and action. Ameen. 
smile, it is Sunnah...:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...