Saturday, April 13, 2013

I follow you, you follow me. Ok?


Last Zeroes session in IIUM was led by Ustadz Abdullah Hakeem from Australia. He was talking about those false prophets during the time of the Prophet Muhammad sallallahu'alayhiwassalam. There was very profound reminder when he mentioned on tribalism or nationalism. Those false prophets were Musailamah al-Kazzab and his wife Sujjah, al-Aswad al-Ansi and others and they had greater number of followers. Those followers knew that these people are liars but yet they still insisted to follow them astray. Why? Because of tribalism! SubhanAllah!!!

I am a born Muslim, alhamdulillah which is the BEST GIFT from Allah because I don't need to find it but rather it is given to me. I would say, maybe, maybe because we are given this gift since the birth and we believe on whatever we do and follow whether from our parents or great-great grand parents are all correct! Sometimes, we follow something which is wrong even though we know that thing is wrong. SubhanAllah. "I do this, because my parents do it. I do that because my grandpa told me to do so." 

That is why we need to always ask ourselves, why, why, why! Ya'ni angelic why not the satanic ones.-_-" Why do we have to cover our 'awrah? Why do I have to pray? Why I need to do this and that..and the list goes on and on.. and get the answers from shuyukh or knowledgeable people or anyone whom we think has God-consciousness. The feeling is different when doing something based on the right knowledge because you would value it much much more for the sake of Allah since you possess the understanding at the first place. Wallahi. Allahu a'lam. Indeed Allah knows the best!

As a believer I have a firm believe that what unite us is only Islam even though we are living in the world with different tribes, races, cultures and whatnot alhamdulillah alhamdulillah But now the only thing I could see is that people are divided because they disconnect themselves from the real teaching of Islam and because of TRIBALISM!!!!  Allahu Allah...:'(

Allah, guide us. Don't let us astray. Allah, unite us in this world and in the Heavens, the Highest Heaven. Allahumma ameen.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...